Sunday, September 2, 2012

How Does This Clogger Thing Work? Can You Hear Me?

HELLO, PEOPLES!

The Crazy Man is having problems with his brain remembering parts on what is happened next, so I am doing of the clogging.

I am KJ, and I am the King of the Time Killing Things. See my crown? It's all shininess!

So after the floating tin person asked for a banana, Nothing important happened right away, because I went for sleepy, so nothing could happen, since I am the King.

But when the sleepy time was done, there was much of the loud noises outside, so I went to see what would interrupt my beauty sleep.

Outside, there were many of the metal giant thingies with the plungers and bumpy parts and the shouty, and they were doing blasty things

The Gothess peoples ran to the yellow thing and came back with a a big boomy stick and she called it a Sonic Discoteque and started pointing it all around.

But the bumpy people didn't like it because it made them stop dancing.

None of the Time Killing peoples were doing anything interesting, and the bumpy ones were loudness, but they were kind of cute, so I let them go.

But one of them made a "pew" type sound and made my crown go off my head part, and that was not good.

And then they touched my feet.

Do not touch my feet!

And so, I went to them and I made them hurt with my Kingly fighting!

And this is how I saved the Time Killing peoples.

So I am going to go now.

But you peoples need to worship me, because I am adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment